Water and the Inspector
Water is present and an essential part of almost every inspection we do. But there are some special ways that water interacts with buildings. After talking about a little chemistry, we will cover
1) Why does wet clay expand
2) Why does water affect drywall more than plaster
3) How hot should the hot water heater be
4) How should a hot-water recirculating system be set up
5) What works with water filters (and treatment) and what really does not
6) some of the reasons water piping fails.
There will be some time spent on hot water tempering valves, where they are required, and how they do it. The presentation will centered mostly on single-family houses but apartment buildings and industrial buildings will also have some issues pertinent just to them.
Distributors may purchase multiple copies of packages to distribute to learners, and follow their progress. Bulk discounts are below.
|Quantity||Price per voucher|